Come for our next workshop on how to improve your writing such that it leaves an impression on an agent!
Take your prose to the next level. Stretch new muscles, disabuse bad habits, and duke it out in a war of words. Cultivate that most elusive of literary elements: the writer’s voice. Through a series of exercises learn the key steps to perk up your work. Perfect for writers of fiction, nonfiction, and memoir. No grammar competency required, but a sense of humor is a must.
• Early bird: till 2/31 CWC Member $49. Nonmember $59
• Till March 18th: CWC Member, $59; Nonmember, $67
• Student (18—25 with ID): $29
• At the door: $65 Member, $69 Nonmember
• Includes continental breakfast & lunch ($12 credit)
• Location: Harry’s Hofbrau, 390 Saratoga Ave., San Jose
Member c Non Member c
Register and send check to: CWC South Bay Writers, PO Box 3254, Santa Clara, CA 95055
OR bring check to one of our next meetings
OR pay by PayPal here: